Thursday, February 23, 2017

Product Crush for February: BH Cosmetics Wild and Radiant Baked Illuminating Palette


It is safe to say that my product crush for February is the BH Cosmetics Wild and Radiant Illuminating Palette. I hardly use any of my other palettes since I got this one. It is a cheap and good quality highlighting palette.


BH Cosmetics highlighter, xquisitz, xquisitz.blogspot.com, BH Cosmetics Palette, Wild and Radiant, Good quality highlighter, Affordable Highlighter, Cheap highlighter


Who doesn't love to have that perfect glow when you're
all done with your makeup? You know that feeling you get when you look in the mirror and you're so proud of your popping highlight, I always feel that way whenever I use my BH Cosmetics Wild and Radiant Palette. It doesn't only look good in the mirror, it shows up nicely in photographs too.

BH Cosmetics highlighter, BH Cosmetics Palette, Wild and Radiant, Good quality highlighter, Affordable Highlighter, Cheap highlighter, Sharon Tokurah, xquisitz, Xquisitz.blogspot.ca

There are some highlights that I've used that looks good in the mirror, but don't look good when I take photographs. The  highlighters in this palette are highly pigmented, but at the same time produces a natural luminous look, that is if you don't go overboard with it. We don't want to be looking like Ceelo Green at the Grammys, do we? Lol 😃,..
The highlighters can be applied either wet (spraying your brush with setting spray before dipping in the highlighter ) or dry
I got this palette when it was on sale for $8, now that's a good deal don't you think?

BH Cosmetics highlighter, BH Cosmetics Palette, Wild and Radiant, Good quality highlighter, Affordable Highlighter, Cheap highlighter

 Have you tried this palette out yet? if you have, I would like to know what your opinions are on it. Leave a comment below about what you think of the BH Cosmetics Wild and Radiant Illuminating Palette, I love hearing from my readers.
You can shop this palette here

No comments:

Post a Comment