Thursday, February 9, 2017

Aviva Pure Cocopull

Just because I just wrote about oil pulling, my product of the week for this week is the Aviva Pure Cocopull.






This is one coconut oil pulling product that really stands out to me. It is made up of 100% organic coconut oil and 100% organic peppermint oil (peppermint oil refreshes breath) and it comes in a

toothpaste-like tube that you can easily put in your purse and oil pull on the go. In addition, they have a 100% money back guarantee if you don't notice any changes on using the product. How awesome is that? I pulled together a few of the verified buyer reviews on Cocopull, because I promised my followers and readers honest opinions and reviews on products.

























Shop Cocopull by clicking this link:
https://avivapurebeauty.com/collections/all-products/products/cocopull-coconut-oil-teeth-whitener?aff=11

No comments:

Post a Comment