Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Trying out the L'Occitane Oil Makeup Remover and the L'Occitane Cleansing Oil

I was recently gifted the L'Occitane oil makeup remover and the L'Occitane cleansing oil by a good friend, and I'm excited to try them out.

L'occitane Oil Makeup Remover and L'occitane Cleansing Oil

I've previously been very skeptical about using oil based products on my face because my skin is
quite prone to acne, and they usually leave black spots. I recently found a very effective facial mask that is helping me get rid of the dark spots from my years of acne ( I'll share that with you guys in an upcoming post).


L'occitane Cleansing Oil


I started using the L'occitane cleansing oil yesterday, it left my face really feeling clean and not oily. I'm going to keep on using it and also the L'occitane makeup remover, see how well they do and I'll write a detailed review on these products in a week or two of consistently using them.
In the meanwhile, have any of you guys used these L'occitane oil products? let me know in the comments section below, also let me know your opinion on them.

L'occitane Oil Makeup Remover



No comments:

Post a Comment